RJ and Emo Wolf,Iocamus's ~EARN~ Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus)

2 posters

Go down

Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus) Empty Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus)

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 am

!. What is your name on the server: Emo Wolf, Iocamus
2. What are you applying for Gm/Admin: Admin
3. Why should you be picked for this job: I am very experienced I enforce the rules, I obey when I am told to do something, and I will help the server in any way i possibly can.
4. What can you do for the server: I can do whatever needs to be done Genin pack, stoping hackers, or stopping a riot or a fight going on.
5. Would you ever help your friend on this game if you got the spot: No it gives an unfair advantage in the game, it causes an unbalance to all

Add whatever you like here: I am Loyal,Obedient, and Observent.

Admin
Admin

https://revolutionaryshinobi.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus) Empty Re: Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus)

Post  Riagan Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:01 am

1. What is your name on the server: Riagan
2. What are you applying for Gm/Admin: Admin
3. Why should you be picked for this job: Though I do not have any experience in the GM/Admin field, every byond game I have played, I have befriended the GMs as well Admins and I am familiar with their duties because I have experienced what it would be like through them. I do enforce rules, it's part of my real life job, and my duty as a captain of my track team. So I know how to enforce rules, and keep the crowd under control.
4. What can you do for the server: What I can do is be there when an admin is needed. When hackers decide they want to ruin the gameplay for the users on to enjoy themselves, I will put an end to the problem. To summarize what I would say, I will basically be the rules and make the game enjoyable.
5. Would you ever help your friend on this game if you got the spot: No. That would be abusing the powers I was given, as well as breaking and disregarding your trust. Helping a friend would make this game uninteresting for all the other players which would only hurt the server, and the game.

To sum it up, I may lack first hand experience, but I am highly familiar with the job of an admin, and I have real life duties that match the duties of an admin. I hope to join the staff at some time. Good luck to all other applicants.

Riagan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum